Saturday, October 31, 2015

Fancy Bow Card and New World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

I'm back again today with a project for the new World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.


I used Besties Blakley Ann First Snow Day. I love all of the winter themed Besties, but Besties Blakley Ann First Snow Day is one of  my favorites. 


I colored her with Copic markers. 


The Bow Card is a file that I purchased from Sandra's Scrap Shop. I was amazed at her gorgeous, unique files. I bought a couple of them. 

Hope to see your projects in our challenge. 

Have a fantastic day! 

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Tina! I love anything winter themed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get the shine on her lips like that? Did you use the colorless blender or is it white gel pen? It's driving me crazy I need to know! �� (this is gorgeous by the way, very talented)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I would love to know what color combo you used for her hair if you're open to sharing

      Delete
    2. Lol! Thank you very much Stephanie! I used a white gel pen on the lips to get the "shine" once the colors had dried. I'm sorry, I didn't keep track of the colors I used on this one (horrible, I know...I'm trying to be better about that) I know I used E11 and E15 though.

      Delete
    3. Okay well thanks for the gel pen tip I'm gonna try it!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Tina
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh this is beautiful Tina what a gorgeous bow I love the image you have used also the lovely colours ACE make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. Wanted to try one before but thought too hard. You make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. Wanted to try one before but thought too hard. You make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Toadally Love To Craft and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one. Have a craftastic day!